Ceara VS Vasco da Gama, home wins

Chia sẻ các câu chuyện, chủ đề, hình ảnh vui để dân chơi cờ úp cùng giải trí.
kimtan2021
Bài viết: 30
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 Tháng 5 08, 2020 5:16 pm

Ceara VS Vasco da Gama, home wins

Bài viết chưa xemgửi bởi kimtan2021 » Thứ 5 Tháng 8 20, 2020 12:14 pm

Ceara VS Vasco da Gama, home wins
1. After 3 rounds, best soccer tips Ceara got 0 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 18 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Ceara got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.
2. After 2 rounds, Vasco da Gama got 2 wins and placed the 3 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Vasco da Gama got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 15.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ceara 1.09-0/0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 693 matches, the home team got 267 wins, 180 draws and 246 losses. Home win rate: 38.53%; Draw win rate: 25.97%; Away win rate: 35.50%; Home odds win rate: 41.27%; Away odds win rate: 58.73%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 308 matches, the home team got 122 wins, 93 draws and 93 losses. Home win rate: 39.61%; Draw win rate: 30.19%; Away win rate: 30.19%; Over odds win rate: 40.26%; Draw odds win rate: 6.82%; Under odds win rate: 52.92%.
5. The 1x2 first odds best free soccer prediction combination of this game is 2.45-2.90-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 1 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 12.50%; Draw win rate: 37.50%; Away win rate: 50.00%.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ceara(40.8%), Draw(31.0%), Vasco da Gama(28.3%)
Hình ảnh


FrankJScott
Bài viết: 3068
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 Tháng 3 13, 2020 11:40 pm

Loved reading through this forum :)

Bài viết chưa xemgửi bởi FrankJScott » Thứ 6 Tháng 9 18, 2020 8:01 am

Like a good read of this forum :) Btw, if you're interested in top Indonesian casinos, I very much recommend this hebat judi online forum along with this bagus idn poker site and this luar biasa idn poker login site. Also, don't forget this hebat judi online, not to mention this hebat judi poker forum alongside this teratas situs poker profile. There's also this hebat poker online indonesia forum and don't forget this terbaik judi poker, as well as teratas idn poker page and don't forget this hebat poker idn website is a good one too.
FrankJScott
Bài viết: 3068
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 Tháng 3 13, 2020 11:40 pm

Love a good read of this blog :)

Bài viết chưa xemgửi bởi FrankJScott » Thứ 6 Tháng 9 18, 2020 8:11 am

Love checking out this page :) Btw, if you're interested in the best Indonesian casinos, I very much recommend this baik judi online forum along with this teratas poker online indonesia profile and this luar biasa idn poker login page. Also, don't forget this hebat itus idn poker, not to mention this teratas poker online indonesia site alongside this bagus situs poker profile. There's also this bagus agen poker site and don't forget this hebat itus idn poker, as well as baik judi online forum and don't forget this bagus situs poker site is a good one too.
FrankJScott
Bài viết: 3068
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 Tháng 3 13, 2020 11:40 pm

Love checking out this article :)

Bài viết chưa xemgửi bởi FrankJScott » Thứ 6 Tháng 9 18, 2020 8:14 am

Major fan of this this blog :) Btw, if you're interested in awesome Indonesian casinos, I very much recommend this teratas idn poker login website along with this terbaik agen poker forum and this teratas idn poker online profile. Also, don't forget this luar biasa idn poker login, not to mention this terbaik agen poker online forum alongside this luar biasa idn poker forum. There's also this luar biasa agen poker page and don't forget this luar biasa judi poker, as well as baik itus idn poker page and don't forget this bagus poker online indonesia site is a good one too.
FrankJScott
Bài viết: 3068
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 Tháng 3 13, 2020 11:40 pm

Loved reading through this article :)

Bài viết chưa xemgửi bởi FrankJScott » Thứ 6 Tháng 9 18, 2020 8:16 am

Growing fan of this site :) Btw, if you're interested in fantastic Indonesian casinos, I very much recommend this baik idn poker online forum along with this baik situs poker page and this terbaik idn poker forum. Also, don't forget this terbaik poker online indonesia, not to mention this hebat poker online profile alongside this luar biasa judi poker terpercaya page. There's also this hebat idn poker online page and don't forget this teratas agen poker, as well as luar biasa judi poker website and don't forget this bagus itus idn poker forum is a good one too.
FrankJScott
Bài viết: 3068
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 Tháng 3 13, 2020 11:40 pm

Loved reading through this blog :)

Bài viết chưa xemgửi bởi FrankJScott » Thứ 6 Tháng 9 18, 2020 9:31 am

Always a pleasure to read through this site :) Btw, if you're interested in fantastic Indonesian casinos, I very much suggest this teratas agen poker forum along with this teratas itus idn poker profile and this teratas poker online site. Also, don't forget this terbaik judi poker, not to mention this baik judi poker website alongside this terbaik idn poker online forum. There's also this bagus poker online site and don't forget this teratas situs poker, as well as hebat poker online website and don't forget this teratas idn poker online page is a good one too.
FrankJScott
Bài viết: 3068
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 Tháng 3 13, 2020 11:40 pm

Growing fan of this forum :)

Bài viết chưa xemgửi bởi FrankJScott » Thứ 6 Tháng 9 18, 2020 9:33 am

Always a pleasure to read through this blog :) Btw, if you're interested in top Indonesian casinos, I very much recommend this bagus judi poker terpercaya website along with this terbaik itus idn poker page and this teratas idn poker login website. Also, don't forget this bagus poker idn, not to mention this hebat idn poker login forum alongside this luar biasa poker idn forum. There's also this terbaik judi poker profile and don't forget this terbaik judi poker, as well as teratas judi online website and don't forget this hebat agen poker online site is a good one too.
FrankJScott
Bài viết: 3068
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 Tháng 3 13, 2020 11:40 pm

Huge fan of this this blog :)

Bài viết chưa xemgửi bởi FrankJScott » Thứ 6 Tháng 9 18, 2020 10:16 am

Always a pleasure to read through this blog :) Btw, if you're interested in the best Indonesian casinos, I very much recommend this teratas judi poker forum along with this baik judi online profile and this teratas poker online forum. Also, don't forget this hebat poker online, not to mention this bagus idn poker page alongside this hebat situs poker website. There's also this terbaik poker online forum and don't forget this luar biasa idn poker, as well as baik poker idn forum and don't forget this bagus judi online forum is a good one too.
FrankJScott
Bài viết: 3068
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 Tháng 3 13, 2020 11:40 pm

Love checking out this site :)

Bài viết chưa xemgửi bởi FrankJScott » Thứ 4 Tháng 9 23, 2020 9:18 pm

Loving the insights of this site :) Btw, if you're interested in awesome Indonesian casinos, I very much recommend this luar biasa qq online page along with this teratas qq online website and this teratas qq online site. Also, don't forget this teratas qq online, not to mention this hebat judi online page.

Quay về

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Users browsing this forum: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến and 29 guests